- Twin Monitor LCD display – two LCD home windows show the status of up to thirteen workout details
- Charge USB port and data export to Nautilusconnet.com or myfitnesspal.com
- 20-Inch stride length, 22 applications, 20 ranges of resistance, 2 user profiles and more
- Acoustic chambered audio system for giant sound
- Grip heart rate sensor
The Nautilus E614 elliptical machine provides the Dual Monitor multi LCD display console with goal monitoring functionality enabling the user to set and track exercise goals of workout time, distance traveled and energy burned.
List Price: $ 999.00
Value: $ 649.00
Nautilus next generation rowing back
Nautilus Tricep Extension Machine (First Generation)
Associated Nautilus Products
- Folding rowing machine for the house with mixture of air and magnetic resistance
- Eight levels of push-button resistance; racing program
- Recovery program works with optional heart rate chest strap
- Large LCD console display; 300-pound maximum weight per person
- Lifetime guarantee on body; 2 years on components
Expand your home exercise expertise with the Lifecore R88 Rower. The massive LCD Computer display permits you to monitor your training session with ease. eight levels of magnetic resistance, race programs and an optional chest strap are just some of the options that make the R88 a top quality, worthwhile training device in your fitness schedule. Nicely priced, the Lifecore R88 rowing machine offers an excellent club-quality, whole-body exercise in your own home. The R88 features a combination of air and
List Price: $ 859.99
Your Price: $ 699.00
LifeCORE Fitness Exercise Bikes Assault Air Bike Fitness Sport Adjustable Seat
Lifecore 960RB Recumbent Cycle | Free Shipping And Free Mat!
Associated LifeCore Products
- Recumbent Seat; Upper-Body Workout Arms; Oversized Pedals
- 15″ Stride Length; 14 Workout Apps; 14 Digital Resistance Levels
- Target Pacer; RPM Meter; LCD Window; Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- Adjustable Leveling Feet; Transport Wheels; Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitor; Water Bottle Holder
- 350 lb. Weight Capacity; 90-Day Parts & Labor Warranty.
ProForm Hybrid Trainer
Part Elliptical, Part Recumbent Bike—Total Genius Train with versatility when you step up to the ProForm Hybrid Trainer. Choose from a cardio recumbent bike workout or a total toning elliptical program. With 14 workout apps built into the machine, you can get started in seconds. The 14 digital resistance levels take you from beginner to advanced as you progressively get stronger. And the EKG heart monitor helps you train in the best zone for your goals. The Hy
List Price: $ 799.00
Price: $ 349.99
- Elliptical machine provides challenging cardio workout, supported by blue, backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data
- Adjustable pedals and console and power adjustable stride and incline; 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length; six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart rate programs
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring; LCD console with 7.5-inch display; front drive system with bBuilt-in fan and 15-inch pedals; includes sound system and water bottle holder
- Measures 27 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D), with 215-pound weight and 375-pound weight limit
- Includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame; five years on electronics and parts; and two years on labor
The gym size E35 features a fluid natural motion provided by a whisper quiet drive system that functions in both forward and reverse motion. The combination of a 25 lb flywheel and high gear ration means an extremely smooth feel with 20 levels of resistance that will provide a challenging workout. The moving handlebars are adjustable for comfort and the stationary handle bars have pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate. Oversize foot pedals that Sole engineers have designed with a 2 degree
List Price: $ 1,999.99
Price: $ 1,299.99
- Assembled product dimensions: 14.5L x 8W x 6H inches
- Exercises the forearm, wrist, and fingers
- Builds the flexor and extensor muscles and enhances grip strength
- Forearm and wrist support for maximum safety and comfort
- Variable resistance allows progress tracking
Designed to strengthen the forearm, wrist, and fingers, the Marcy Wrist and Forearm Developer builds the flexor and extensor muscles, while enhancing your grip strength. The mechanism supports your forearm and wrist for maximum safety and comfort, even as a variable resistance system allows you to measure your progress. The grip is also adjustable to suit a wide variety of hand and arm shapes and fits comfortably over your forearm. So, all you need to do is rock your wrist back and forth and bui
List Price: $ 34.99
Price: $ 34.99
- Assembled product dimensions: 35L x 17.5W x 47.5H inches
- 8 levels of manual resistance
- Seat height adjustment for individual body types
- Easy-to-read display: time, distance, speed, and calories
- Counterbalanced pedals with adjustable foot straps
Stay fitter than ever before with the Marcy Upright Mag Bike, and that, too, at a fraction of the cost compared to other expensive home exercise equipment. It offers a smooth and quiet magnetic resistance system, with eight levels of preset resistance to accommodate several fitness levels. It’s also easy to track your workout progress, thanks to the easy-to-read computer display, which tracks your speed, distance, time, and calories burned. And to ensure maximum comfort while you ride, the bike
List Price: $ 184.99
Price: $ 184.99
Marcy Revolution Cycle XJ-3220 Indoor Gym Trainer Exercise Stationary Pedal Bike
Marcy Cage Home Gym MWM-7041 Best Lat Tricep Pulley Pull Dip Weight Station Rack
Related Marcy Products
- Extremely-durable, industrial rubber cover
- Designed to withstand the rough street ball use
- Extensive channel design for excellent grip
- Features the NBA emblem
- Official measurement 29.5 inches, size 7 (Dimension is not stamped on ball)
The Spalding Official NBA Road Outdoor Rubber 29.5 Mens Basketball is designed for aggressive outside avenue play! This sturdy measurement 7 basketball features a performance outdoor rubber cover with a wide channel design for unbelievable grip and feel. Official NBA dimension and weight.
List Price: $ 17.99
Your Price: $ 11.99
Spalding NBA Courtside Team Outdoor Rubber Basketball, 26 Styles
Spalding NBA Courtside Team Outdoor Rubber Basketball, 26 Styles
Make Running Easier – Many people hate running or stay away from it altogether. Here are some simple techniques that can help you start to enjoy and make running easier.
1. Break your run down into sections.
Your running session should always be broken down into sections. Whenever you make the decision to start running remember that is very important to mark down how far you plan on running and how many breaks you are taking so that you can observe your progress and also not push yourself too much during any point in your workout. For instance, at first you may want to set a goal like 2 blocks for every rest and slowly increasing the distance weekly. The most important thing is to not overdo it, you want to slowly ease into harder and more challenging stages in your running especially if you are new.
2. Add an active hobby to your schedule.
Adding any fun activity onto your existing running schedule such as a sport can greatly increase your ability to run faster and longer. There are many enjoyable ways to increase your heart rate and improve your cardiovascular health at the same time without as much difficulty. Activities such as hockey, soccer, basketball, tennis, or even frisbee can give your fitness a huge boost without you even noticing as they are all fun activities you can once a week and still gain huge benefits from in the long run (no pun intended)
and last but not least…
-Make Running Easier-
3. Take breaks.
This may seem like a no-brainer, but many people overexert themselves during their workout and end up hurting both their bodies and their progress. Breaks are also a great time to regroup not only your strength but your thoughts as well, maybe you want to make a last minute change to your workout, run a little further, or maybe divide your run into a few shorter distances, now would be a great time.
Remember to always keep a record of your progress and continue to push yourself a little more each day and you will be able to reach your goal in no time. If you enjoyed this article make sure you visit http://jbassembly.com/fitness-news/ for more daily updates.
30 Day Plank Challenge – Our cores are one of the most important yet commonly overlooked factors when it comes to our overall health and well being. There are many misconceptions however to what our cores are. Many people believe that the term core only refers to your abdominal area which is not the case. A strong core improves all aspect of our life for example, making us better swimmers, runners, and even surfers as a solid core not only improves your overall strength and endurance but also helps in improving both your posture and balance. And best of all core workout are a great factor in preventing lower back pain which is important for us as we age. So what’s on of the best way to strengthen our core? The plank.
For a while now, the plank has been praised for its effect on core strength. “It forces you to stabilize your body, engaging your entire core — not just the exterior abs that you see in the mirror,” said trainer Anna Kaiser, founder of AKT InMotion studio. Not only are you targeting your abs and back but your shoulders and your legs as well.
For your convenience, Kaiser has created a simple to execute 30 day plank challenge to get you the results you’re looking for. First you’ll be doing the plank exercise on an incline using a prop such as a wall or couch as an easier option for beginners. Slowly, as you progress you’ll be moving onto the floor and working on planking for up to 3 minutes. Just remember, your goal is to maintain proper posture while holding up your own body weight.
“The hardest part about planking is committing — holding still until the end,” says Kaiser.
Just remember to stay the course and you WILL make progress.
30 Day Plank Challenge
LifeSpan Fitness TR 1200i Folding Treadmill
The LifeSpan Fitness TR 1200i Folding Treadmill is currently one of the best selling treadmills on the market today and its not hard to see why. With its easy to use controls and vast array of options this is a go to treadmill for anyone interested in having the running experience possible with a treadmill. To start off the LifeSpan Fitness TR 1200i Treadmill comes with a handlebar created specifically in order to provide the runner the option of making a smooth transition from running to changing both speed and incline without having to lift your hands off the bar at any point during your workout. With an all-in-one easy to read display that provides the user with the current time, distance, calories burned, steps taken, speed, heart rate, and incline level, tracking your progress is easier than ever before. The TR 1200i also includes a one of a kind 20″ x 56″ running surface that supports individuals weighing up to 300 pounds, and with its Intelli-Guard technology,automatically turns off if it senses that the user hasen’t been walking or running on it for 20 seconds, allowing you to stay confident in your safety and run comfortably without worry. And last but not least, every time you decide to go for a run, your progress is saved and uploaded to your own personalized LifeSpan Fitness Club account allowing you to gain access to more workout routines, and be able track your progress even more closely
Additional Specifications of LifeSpan FitnessTR 1200i:
- Contains a 2.5-horsepower motor and measures 33″ x 54″ x 70″
- Speeds range from 0.5 to 11 miles per hour
- Large, soft, silicone buttons make it easy to set up the machine to get going and to program it or make changes during your workout so you don’t fumble to hit the right buttons.
- 17 preset workout programs for losing weight, improving general health, and sports training.
- 15 incline levels.
- Built-in speakers and iPod/headphone jack.
- Lifetime warranty on the motor and frame. 3-year warranty on parts. 1-year warranty on labor.
1. Improve “Whole Body” Strength – Most bodyweight exercises are movements that strengthen the entire body as a unit. The large muscle groups AND the supporting muscles, known as “synergists”, are strengthened. This give you functional strength that can be used in your every day life.
2. Greater Convenience – Forgot your weights? No problem. Don’t have a gym near you? That won’t stop you! Your body is it’s own gym. With bodyweight exercises you can workout no matter where you are… whether that’s your backyard, basement or even your hotel room.
3. No More Expensive Gym and Equipment Fees – The average gym membership costs around $55/month which amounts to $600/year. Wow! Even if you want to workout using equipment at home you’ll still end up paying a small fortune. Bench presses, dumb bells, bar bells… Sheesh! Count me out.
How much does it cost you to use your own bodyweight?
Nothing at all.
4. Strengthen “The Core” With Every Move – The core (abs, obliques and low back) is the key to almost every movement you can do. If you have a strong core than you’ll look better and be healthier. 99% of bodyweight exercises will help you strengthen the core either directly or indirectly as a stabilizer.
5. Don’t Have To Worry About Getting Injured – Bodyweight exercises are the ultimate workout system because they dramatically decrease the likelihood of injury. When you use weights its easy to pick up too much and injure yourself. When you use your own body its a natural safeguard against getting injured because it prevents you from going too far.
CLICK HERE for bodyweight exercises that are sure to get you the results you are looking for!